Zebra RZ600 600DPI
Need help selecting the right printer options? Call 1-888-233-ARGO(sidebar-1)
The RZ400 from Zebra is a medium duty industrial grade print and encode solution that features a solid rugged metal frame for demanding environments. It has an integrated UHF reader/encoder that supports EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-06C). This printer was designed for industry class label throughput with optimized RFID processes to keep your business moving. Nativity integrates with any software using the ZPL printer language to allow ease of setup with maximum print flexibility. Build in RFID Counters keep track of good and bad labels. Features variable RFID power settings for both read and write tag processes that allows maximum flexibility to adjust for current and future inlay sizes and protocols.
- Part Number:RZ400-2001-000R0
- Resolution 600 DPI (dots per inch)
- Media Handling, Tear Off Bar (standard), Upgradeable to Rewind and Peel option
- Upgradeable to Cutter, with Catch Tray option
- Communication RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer (Standard)
- Upgradeable to Applicator Interface Port 5V, (Plus RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer)
- Upgradeable to ZebraNet Wireless Plus (Plus RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer)
- Memory 16MB SDRAM (Call for additional memory options)
- RFID configured for US, Canada, and Latin America
- Power cord with US plug, 120 VAC.
- EPC Global-compliant design
- Quality design resulting in industry’s highest reliability