Zebra R110Xi4 600DPI
Need help selecting the right printer options? Call 1-888-233-ARGO(sidebar-1)
Variable inlay placement detection enables easy setup and use of a wide variety of RFID tag stock. Print and encode small RFID tags that are spaced closer together—with a distance (pitch) as narrow as .6"/16 mm on most RFID inlays for a lower cost per label. Automatic RFID tag calibration for easy printer configuration, with no parameter input needed. New direct-to-inlay printing and encoding reduces the need for label face stock, which lowers media costs. Designed with the next generation of RFID tags in mind. Available with 600-dpi/23.5 dots per mm print head option for enhanced print quality on small labels. This enables RFID labeling of small items such as healthcare specimens. The R110xi4 continues to meet case and pallet labeling applications by supporting RFID labels from 1" x .5" up to 4" x 6". Global RFID certification process makes deployment by multinational companies easier.
- Part Number: R12-801-00000-R0
- Resolution 600 DPI (dots per inch)
- Media Handling, Tear Off Bar (standard), Upgradeable to Rewind and Peel option
- Upgradeable to Cutter, with Catch Tray option
- Communication RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer (Standard)
- Upgradeable to Applicator Interface Port 5V, (Plus RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer)
- Upgradeable to ZebraNet Wireless Plus (Plus RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0, ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer)
- Memory 16MB SDRAM (Call for additional memory options)
- RFID configured for US, Canada, and Latin America
- Power cord with US plug, 120 VAC.
- EPC Global-compliant design
- Quality design resulting in industry’s highest reliability