Zebra's RP4T is the first ever mobile thermal transfer printer with RFID printing encoding capability. The easy to carry RP4T printer enables you to print long life bar code labels and document up to 4" wide where and when you need them resulting in enhanced data and asset tracking accuracy and improved workflow efficiency. Uniquely flexible, the RP4T offers the advantages of thermal transfer image durability (bar codes/text/graphics/RFID) along with advanced wireless connectivity options and included direct thermal mode in a versatile variety of combinations.
With its order now or later RFID option the RP4T printer is perfect if you need point an of application UHF EPC Gen2 smart labeling for compliance or business improvement applications today or if you think you might need it in the future.
- Part Number:P4D-UU100001-00
- Smart operation with battery monitoring and automatic adjusting ribbon cartridge
- Rugged enough for outdoor use as well as inside the warehouse
- 203DPI printing resolution
- Prints labels up to 4.09 inches wide
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal printing modes
- Standard 32 bit processor with 8MB/16MB memory
- Serial and USB connectivity available
- Wax and wax/ribbon compatible
- 802.11 B/G wireless connectivity available
- RFID configured for US, Canada, and Latin America
- EPC Global-compliant design
- Quality design resulting in industry’s highest reliability
- Note: This item does not have Bluetooth connectivity