Laird Technologies’ RF system engineering and antenna design technologies improve RFID read rates by optimizing the reader-tag communication link in this unique application environment. A Laird near field antenna with a dual slant design features 2 antennas in one enclosure for extra RF saturation in dense product.
- Dual Slant has 2 antennas in one design
- Near-field RFID operation to enable reading / writing of Item Level Tags
- Works with UHF Gen2 RFID tags that incorporate an inductive near-field component
- Can also read far field tags with amazing performance
- Works great reading the Button™, Paperclip™ and Satellite™ tags
- Table top or table bottom mounting
- Applications include retail, industrial, pharma, check in / check out
- Built in 2 x 2M cable with RP-TNC connection.