Impinj xArray Gateway
Wide-area monitoring, locationing, and tag direction
Improve operational visibility throughout your facility, or across your global supply chain, with the Impinj xArray gateway. The xArray is a fixed infrastructure RAIN RFID gateway that provides always-on, wide-area monitoring for real-time identification, location, and direction of RAIN RFID tagged items.
Continuous Wide Area Monitoring
Always-on, wide-area monitoring from the xArray gateway automatically tracks overall tag inventory, informing critical business decisions.
Locate and Track Assets
Know what inventory and assets are available and where they are located to drive operational efficiency, improve inventory visibility and enable omnichannel fulfillment.
Solutions That Drive Smart Business
RAIN RFID solutions developed on the Impinj platform enable enterprises to make smart business decisions and process improvements by way of Item Intelligence. Item Intelligence information — like identity and location of items — informs third-party applications and enables solutions that improve inventory management, asset tracking, patient safety, , and much more.
Best in Class Features
- A single xArray can monitor up to 1,500 sq. ft. (139m2) when Impinj Monza R6 based tags are used; extend coverage with multiple xArrays
- Intelligent item locating with 5 ft. (1.5m) or better spatial resolution of (x,y) location.
- Patented Autopilot functionality automatically optimizes the xArray for its environment, ensuring peak performance at all times.
- Unique functionality with defined operating modes: Wide-area monitoring for tracking overall tag inventory; Locationing for obtaining tag x,y location; and Tag Direction for tracking tags moving through sectors.
- Low profile design fits into standard ceiling tile grid and blends into décor.
- Exceptional performance provided by 2-D array with 52 dual-polarized antenna beams.
- Easy to use and maintain with IEEE 803.2af PoE, tilt sensor to detect when out of alignment.
- Easy programming using Impinj ItemSense software, Octane SDK, LLRP and Impinj extensions.
The Impinj xArray gateway is ideally suited for a wide range of applications including:
- Inventory accuracy and visibility
- Automation (receiving, transition door, item pairing/grouping, replenishment)
- Customer experience
- Asset tracking and RTLS
- Patient safety & queuing
- Consumables accuracy and visibility
- Safety and security
- Logistics planning
- WIP and parts replenishment