Easily move beyond bar code to RFID with Speedway Connect.
This is licensed software for the Impinj Speedway Revolution reader and XPortal.(sidebar-1)
Enable a simplified graphical user interface for basic reader settings and data output options
including USB-HID, serial, TCP/IP, and other formats for change-free integration with existing applications.
Any current solution that uses bar code or manual item or SKU data entry can be converted to RFID in a matter of minutes.
Very simple integration option for first time RFID users and projects requiring a small number of readers or tagged items.
Call our systems professionals to discuss your ideas and requirements to see if Speedway Connect is right for your project.
- Embedded Application for Speedway Revolution or XPortal
- Easy to use GUI for basic reader configuration
- Reader settings include reader mode, search mode, and session
- Antenna settings include transmit power, receive sensitivity, enable antennas, and start and stop triggers for GPI applications involving photo eyes, pressure switches, and mag switches.
- Output options: USB via Keyboard Wedge(USB-HID), RS-232, TCP Port HTTP Post
- Great option for simple applications where a barcode reader has been used previously
- RFID tag lists can easily be sent to most standard office applications