Part of Times-7’s exclusively unique range of ground antennas the
A6590C is optimised for RFID deployments involving moving products,
assets and people. From conference attendee tracking, retail
presence aware / loyalty marketing & race timing, the A6590C is ideal for
applications where traditional side antennas are unsuitable or not
optimised for the application.
At just 8 mm / 0.3 in. thick, the durable, high performance A6590C is
uniquely capable of lying flat on the ground within a doorway sized
footprint, and can withstand payloads of over 200 kg (440 lbs.).
- Frequency Range: 865 – 867 MHz / 902 – 928 MHz
- Polarisation: Circular
- Far-field Gain: 9dBic
- Far-field 3dB beamwidth: 80 in XZ, 20 in YZ
- Typical VSWR across frequency range: < 1.4:1
- Front to back ratio: 24dB
- Axial Ratio: ETSI: 3dB (typ) at boresight
- FCC: 2dB (typ) at boresight
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Anti-static protection: Yes
- Maximum Input Power: 6 W
Physical / Environmental Specifications
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 915 mm x 305 mm x 8 mm
- 3 ft. x 1 ft. x 0.3 in.
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs.
- Radome Material: Fire retardant Kydex
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -20° to +55°C / -30° to +65°C
- -4° to +131°F / -22° to +149°F
- Connector type / position: SMA female side fly lead (300 mm / 1 ft.) or 6ft /
- 2m cable to RP-TNC Plug