The A4030L is a rugged high performance linear polarised UHF antenna suitable for a wide range of RFID deployments. With a read range of up to 9m / 29ft., and dimensions of only 280 mm / 11 in. square, the A4030L is an extremely versatile and compact antenna. A rear connector provides for ease of seamless installation with no visible cable.
- Frequency Range: 865 – 867 MHz / 902 – 928
- MHz Polarisation: Linear Far-field
- Gain: 7.5dBi
- Far-field 3dB beamwidth: 62 in both planes
- Typical VSWR across frequency range: < 1.4:1
- Front to back ratio: 22dB
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Anti-static protection: Yes
- Maximum Input Power: 6 W
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 280 mm x 280 mm x 12 mm 11 in. x 11 in. x 0.5 in.
- Weight: 0.75kg / 1.6 lbs.
- Radome Material: Fire retardant Kydex
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -20° to +55°C / -30° to +65°C -4° to +131°F / -22° to +149°F
- Connector type / position: SMA female / Rear connector