- High performance RFID applications where long / highly accurate read zones are required
- Space constrained / Customer facing environments
- All-weather rugged design suitable for industrial applications
Part of the SlimLine range of multi-purpose antennas, the A6034 is an ultra-low profile high performance
circular polarised flat panel antenna. With a read range of up to 9m / 29ft. and a physical span of 747mm
(29.4 in.), this long length antenna is particularly suitable for portal applications where maximum read zone
coverage is important.
- Frequency Range: 865 – 867 MHz / 902 – 928 MHz
- Polarisation: Circular
- Far-field Gain: 9dBic
- Far-field 3dB beamwidth: 25 in vertical, 81 in horizontal
- Typical VSWR across frequency range: < 1.4:1
- Front to back ratio: 25dB
- Axial Ratio: <2dB at boresight
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Anti-static protection: Yes
- Maximum Input Power: 6 W
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 747 mm x 314 mm x 12 mm
- 29.4 in. x 12.4 in. x 0.5 in.
- Weight: 2.2kg / 4.8 lbs.
- Radome Material: Fire retardant Kydex
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -20° to +55°C / -30° to +65°C
- -4° to +131°F / -22° to +149°F
- Mounting: Integrated mounting holes / no accessory req.
- Connector type / position: SMA female side fly lead (300mm / 1ft)